Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 2, 2014

Ciao tutti!

So I have some disappointing news and some really cool news.  I'll give you the disappointing news first and the cool news after so that I can end on a good note.  The disappointing news is that we spent all day setting up the new apartment in Livorno.  It is super nice!  I was soo excited!  Then that afternoon, we got transfer calls.  As President Dibb was talking to Anziano Ostergar, he told Anziano Ostergar to ask me if I thought that apartment was mine.  I said "Ummm yeah".  President Dibb then said, "Well it's not!"  He got a good kick out of that!  I guess they are sending another companionship of Elders to Livorno and one of them is a greeny.  I guess maybe President didn't want the greeny to have to go back and forth in his first city.  There are a couple of other good reasons.  It's alright.  I'm a little bummed that I have to wait for them to find another apartment...but oh well.

So the cool news is that I have been called to serve as the District Leader of the Pisa District!!  That's cool huh?  I will be the DL of the Sister Training Leaders, the Pisa elders, and the new Livorno elders.  It will be fun!  I'm excited for a new experience!

Love you all!  Thank you for your prayers and fasts!  I know that I will start to see some more miracles soon! Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment