Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 1, 2014

Ciao tutti!

October 1st!!  Wow!  That's another month mark for a total of 17 months.  I'm getting old as a missionary.  But I still feel young and full of energy!  Gotta hold onto that until the end.

This week has been pretty rough.  I felt bad because it was Anziano Santiago's first full week in the mission and we had nothing going.  All of our investigators were out of town or sick.  A lot of our appointments fell through.  So saturday night I prayed that we would get some member visits on sunday.  The next day, we felt the love of the members and we got a couple of member visits set up.  We are going to make sure that they are doing their missionary work and we are doing ours. 

I'm sorry I don't have a spiritual thought for you all this week.  I am short on time.  But next week I will try to make it mind blowing!  Gotta run!  Vi voglio bene!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment