Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 13, 2013

Ciao tutti!
Well I reached my 5 month in Italy mark yesterday.  It's hard to believe that I've been here for 5 months.  The Italian is coming slowly.  I just need to practice a little more.  It's getting a little colder, but we still have some beautiful days here every once in a while.

So I want to share a spiritual thought this week.  Every time we go to a member's house we share this thought with them.  Elder Ballard, in general conference asked us to reach out to one person between now and Christmas.  We don't necessarily have to share the gospel with them, but if we can let them feel the love of the Savior, what a wonderful gift that would be for the Savior.  In the Book of Mormon, we read that through the small things, are great thing brought to pass.  I know that if we pray to find this one person and are willing to act on the promptings we will receive, we will bring a person just one step closer to their conversion.

Well I better go! l love you all! Buona settimana!


-Anziano Cody Petterborg



What a goof!!

Butter Lovers POPCORN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment