Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 30, 2013

Ciao tutti!
Work is still going well in here in Verona. Our new convert is amazing and is already doing missionary work of his own! Our members have really been helping him to feel welcome.
 
This week we recieved a referral from a member. It was quite far away and the first time we tried to get there, we got on the wrong bus with the wrong tickets. We talked with our members about helping us get there. It was amazing. Our members came together to make sure that we got to this family's home. We had to get about 3 different rides but we got there. The people took us to the house even stayed for the lesson and bore powerful testimony. I'm super grateful for members who are willing to give up their time to help us out.
Well love you all! Hope all is well! Sorry for the whimpy email this week. I'll try to be a little better next week.

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

I thought I should share this from my personal emails the last couple of weeks from Cody:

It's always a mad dash during internet. We have an hour and a half to do everything.  The only place that we can use internet are these sketchy internet points.   I feel bad that I don't send more spiritual thoughts home, but I don't have time to think of any haha.

The guy that we  baptized is pretty cool. He's from Nigeria. We've had some really good experiences with him. He has a testimony, but I just hope he continues to build the kingdom here in Italy. It's hard when you don't speak Italian. The ward has been super good to him. They've helped him out a lot! 

We were invited to do a musical number this sunday. I went to that member who makes violins just to see if he had one that I could borrow...guess what? He is letting me borrow a 200 year old german violin to play. Whoa! It's soo cool! I love being able to pull it out and practice. I'll let you know how the musical number goes. I'm playing More Holiness Give Me! 
Anziano Cody Petterborg

 
New Sweaters... aww yeah!!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment