Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 19, 2014

Ciao tutti!
Well another great week here in Livorno.  Transfers have come!  Anziano Scott is going to Udine and I am left here to take care of Livorno.  I am receiving a companion named Anziano Pinnock.  I'm headed into my 7th transfer!  Whew...time sure flies.

Today for P Day we went to Cinque Terre!  It was beautiful!!  Amazing!  One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  Unfortunately we only saw two of the five cities, because it began to rain on us big time.  It hit us in mid-hike.  Within minutes, the trails were being flowed over with water!  We got out of there as fast as we could, but we got drenched anyway.  We rode the train back to Pisa really wet.  But it was a great P Day!

This week, our branch mission leader went with us again to do finding.  This time however we were also accompanied by one of the branch missionaries.  So we were able to do splits. The miracles that we saw were amazing!  The number of people that stopped to talk to us was staggering. We got 3 new investigators and several new contacts just in one evening.  I think that Anziano Scott and I were kind of stuck in a rut and Heavenly Father showed us a new way to do this work.  He blesses you when you exercise some faith and try somthing new. I'm grateful for great members who are so willing to help us out.

Well I better be on my way.  Sorry I didn't get a picture...my USB has been acting funny.  Love you all!  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg


No comments:

Post a Comment