Monday, March 3, 2014

February 26, 2014

Ciao tutti!
Well it's all good here in Livorno!  Things are kind of slow but things are moving.  It sounds like they found us an apartment in Livorno and fra poco we will be living back in Livorno!  It will be nice to be living in the city that I'm supposed to be working in.

A couple of days ago we went to one of the new investigators that we found last week.  She couldn't see us for very long but we explained the Book of Mormon and commited her to read it.  We also got a return appointment for next Saturday.  I hope that we can stay a little longer and explain the message of the restoration.  She is a really sweet lady from Santo Domingo.  Maybe I'll learn me some Spanish  ;)
Well not much else is going on.  Sorry for the short email this week.  We'll make things happen this week so that I have stuff to talk about next week!  Love you all!  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment