Friday, March 28, 2014

March 19, 2014

Ciao tutti!
Well it was a pretty good week.  We didn't have a lot of big things happen but I feel like we got a solid week of work in.  We had St. Patricks day this week!  I've got a picture attached of the Anziani in my district with our green ties.  Yep finally got the memory card working again!

So last P-Day we spent at Cinque Terre.  In fact we spent all day today there as well.  It's so beautiful!  I'll see about attaching a picture of that as well.

I don't have a specific miracle to report.  But I have been noticing a small change in the work in Livorno.  I think it shows a little bit in our numbers.  We are getting more lessons packed into a week and we are finding more investigators.  I feel as a companionship, we are really starting to get things down and starting to see the work move a little bit finally.  We are getting our investigators to keep their commitments and helping them to recognize the spirit more.
Well love you all!  Thank you for your prayers!  Ci sentiamo la prossima settimana!  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

















No comments:

Post a Comment