Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 5, 2014

Ciao tutti!
March already?  I thought we just started February!  Time is going soo fast!  Today I got me a green tie in Florence, so I'm ready for this month :)

Well I haven't done a lot of stuff for P-Day lately.  But today we went to Florence to show my new companion around a little.  It was a good time.

This week we were finally able to see an investigator that we hadn't seen for a while.  We had a great lesson with her about reading and praying.  At the end of the lesson, we invited her to church.  It was hard for her to get up in the morning, but we asked if she would come if we walked with her and she accepted.  In the morning, we went to her house and then walked back to the church with her.  During sacrament meeting, she told me how she felt so close to everyone and how she felt good.  After church, she told me how much she wanted to thank us and everyone in the branch for the amazing experience she had had.  She came back the next day for our FHE that we do every week.  She expressed how much she didn't want to leave when it was over.  When someone asked her why, her reply was "C'è il Signore."  The church building is truthfully a house of the Lord and everyone that comes there will feel of the beautiful spirit that is there. 

I can feel some more miracles coming on this week!  Thank you for your prayers!  Love you all!  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment