Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 10, 2014

Ciao tutti!
Well it happened. I have finally been transfered....noooooo!! I feel more like I'm leaving home again.  I'm going to a city called Bologna.  President Dibb has asked me to be a zone leader there.  I'm pretty nervous! But I know Heavenly Father will help me out.

This weekend we had another baptism! It was a beautiful service. Matteo informed me afterwards that he felt like he was in a completely different world.  And someone else told me that Matteo had told them that going down into the water, he saw his life flash before his eyes.  When he came up, he literally felt like he had been reborn.  His baptism was really a miracle and he made some amazing changes.  Then on sunday, we had his confirmation.  I got to be the voice for that...interesting experience in Italian.  The three others that got baptized last sunday were also confirmed.  Four confirmations in church! It was amazing. Many members told me that they had never seen four confirmations take place in one sacrament meeting.  There almost wasn't time for the bearing of testimonies haha.

Well I love you all! Buon natale! Ciao!!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment