Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 17, 2014

Ciao tutti!
Well I am here in Bologna now, but because of an exchange I had to do with the district leader in Vicenza, I've only spent two days actually in Bologna...but it's been fun!

Yesterday, on an exchange, we climbed on a bus.  Anziano Duclos asked the driver for directions.  He must have recognized the accent because he asked us where we were from and what music we liked in English.  He told us that his favorite kind of music was country.  I listened to a lot of country music before the mission and so it was easy to have a conversation with him.  I never thought country music would get me very far on my mission.  He was super excited about the English class that is taught in Vicenza and told us he would come.

Are you all ready for Christmas? I am! Well I better be on my way! Love you all! Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment