Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 16, 2013

Ciao tutti!

Well this transfer is coming to an end.  I just found out yesterday that I will be staying another six weeks in Verona! I'm really excited and I still love this city.  The weather here has been a bit cold still.  Me and my companion got a bit sick for a couple of days, but we're back on our feet now!

Last P Day we went to Castel San Pietro and went and climbed some of the walls that run along the mountain.  I wanted to send some pictures, but my camera is being dumb...so maybe next week.

This week we did a mock interview with our only progressing investigator.  He's ready to be baptized this week!   We are super excited.  We were really worried that he wouldn't be ready but he tells us that he is ready to be baptized and is excited too!

Well love you all! Back to work! Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment