Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 22, 2013

Ciao tutti!
Well I've begun my 4th transfer!  I'm still right here in Verona for another 6 weeks.  That's alright...this city is beautiful.

So last week for P Day, we went the Zone Leaders' house to learn how to make Panzeroti! It was cool.  Maybe I'll practice a bit while I'm here and make some when I get home.  A panzeroto is like a hotpocket sort of thing with anything you want inside.  You make the dough, make the stuff you want to put inside, put the filling on the dough and wrap it up, then you fry it.  Oh man it is good!  

I have a couple of miracles to talk about this week.  First of all, we had a baptism!  That's cool! I'll include a picture. This week we also had a member miracle. One of our investigators has been searching for a home because his landlord kicked everyone out of the apartment where he was living. This investigator has been coming to church for the last several weeks and has been making new friends in the ward. When one of the members found out that he doesn't have a home right now, this member took our investigator into his own home and allowed him to take a shower, eat dinner, sleep, and gave him a ride to church the next day. We were so stunned by this miracle! At this current time, our investigator continues to live with this member until he can find a house. I'm grateful for Christ-like members.

Vi voglio tantissimo bene!  Ciao!!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg


No comments:

Post a Comment