Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 9, 2013


Ciao again tutti!

Well another slow week has gone by. I don't have much to report. We are still looking for people out on the streets and everywhere! I've decided that Italians are super stubborn haha. But Africans and Sri Lankaans are always super nice and willing to listen to us. Guess we'll just take the gospel to those that will listen!

We didn't really do anything for P Day last week but I did buy a new coat for winter. It is gooood lookin! I'm excited! It's a good thing too because it's starting to get cold here. We've had a lot of rain the last couple of days and it has really cooled things off.

So for my miracle this week. The other day, we called one of our investigators to see if he could meet with us later in the day. He told us that he couldn't tell us right then but that he'd call us back later that day. My companion and I thought we probably wouldn't hear from him, but we were wrong. He called us later that day and wanted to meet. The only problem was that he wanted to meet in ten minutes! So we hurried to the apartment and gathered all of our stuff. We've really been trying to get members to this investigator's lessons so we decided to give a member a call, just to see, even though it was short notice. I called one of the members that has been helping us with this particular investigator and he said he could come! It turned out to be a great lesson and I am super grateful for great members who are willing to drop everything to help us out.

Well love you all! Hope all is well! Gotta go! Ciao!


-Anziano Cody Petterborg

He's a natural at modeling... ;)
At some Ancient Ruins near Lake Garda



No comments:

Post a Comment