Tuesday, September 23, 2014

August 20, 2014

Ciao tutti!!
Whew!  I cannot believe how fast time is just flying by!  Middle of August already.  Everyone is back in school?  Fun stuff!!

Yesterday, we had an apppointment with Guido to discuss the interview questions before the real interview. We discovered a problem that needed to be solved by someone with a little more experience. We talked to the Zone Leaders. They talked to the mission president. Everything was taken care of within the space of 10 minutes. Guido is right on track for saturday!
 
So a couple of weeks ago, I lost my camera.  I was sad for a while, but I finally got over it and moved on thinking the Lord was trying to teach me something.  You'll never believe the miracle that happened just yesterday.  We were at Max's house for lunch, when I got a phonecall.  It was one of the members who was at the church.  He told me that a woman had called the church and told him that they had found a camera of an Anziano Petterborg.  He wrote down the number and called me.  When he told me, I couldn't believe it!!  So last night I called this lady.  She told me that her dad found the camera somewhere.  I didn't understand if he found it where I left it, or if he found it somewhere else.  But they looked through the pictures and found out who's it was.  This morning, I met that woman and she brought my camera to me.  I have it right here with me.  Everything still intact.  Memory cards, thumbdrive, pictures.  Everything.  I can't explain how I feel inside.  I have prayed so much that I could find it.  On monday in Family Home Evening, I told the story about how I lost it.  The subject of the night was faith.  I told every one that I had lost it but that I hadn't lost my trust in the Lord, thinking maybe there was something he was trying to teach me.  He was trying to teach me something indeed.  Finding this camera has answered a lot of prayers.  Not just the prayers to find it, but others I had about various other things.  It blows my mind that there is someone up there who is very aware of me and my concerns.  Miracles!!!

I copied and pasted that story from an email I sent my mom...hopefully it made sense.

I know that Heavenly Father is aware of every single one of us.  He wants to hear from us and he wants to help us.  

Gotta go!  Love you all!  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment