Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 17, 2014

Ciao tutti!

Well I have transfer news!!  Are you ready?  Drum roll please!  I am staying another two transfers in Trieste!!  And you know why?  Because I am training!!  Woohoo!  I'm kind of excited and nervous at the same time.  I'm a little bummed that I have to stay in the same city for so long...however I do love this city and there's nowhere else I would rather do it.  I'm going to miss Anziano Gardiner too.  So will the rest of the ward here.  We have so many friends.  We really did good work together.  Guess I will have to make another companion work...a greenie...un verdino.  This will be fun. 

Last week on our way home from zone conference, we talked to a girl on the train.  We spoke in English because she really wanted to practice.  The conversation eventually led into if she was a religious person.  She told us a little about her background.  We talked to her about The Book of Mormon and she was really interested.  This past monday, we had a lesson with Martina.  We brought one of the girls who is preparing to go on a mission.  The lesson went really well.  She told us that she likes that she can express herself and that she is discovering new things that she never knew before.

Gotta go!  Love you all!  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment