Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 3, 2014

Ciao carissimi,
Hope you're all doing well.  Another great week here in Trieste!  We have started into september.  That's so crazy.  Time is just cruising.

This week, we saw our new investigator Matteo a couple of times. He's doing really well. He's reading The Book of Mormon and asking his girlfriend questions. On sunday, his girlfriend, Alice came up to us and thanked us for the work we are doing. She told us how much it means to her. She told us that many missionaries have tried in the past without success. She told us that now he wants to invite us over for dinner, ask us questions, and be our friend. We have really made a good connection. I don't think it was because we are just good missionaries (even though we are ;) ) but I believe that the Lord knows when it's the right time for everyone.

My mom asked me to share a thought in my email from my studies.  I was reading in the Liahona this week and I found an article that I really like about the different ways we can do missionary work and how it was done in the Book of Mormon.  I'll share the link

Well I better be on my way!  Love you all!  Ciao!
-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment