Tuesday, September 23, 2014

July 30, 2014

Ciao Tutti!!

Rain, rain, and more rain.  This place is going to flood!  I can't belive all of the rain we've been getting.  But I am sure grateful to have the cooler weather. 

Walking to the park the other day, we met an investigator that we hadn't seen for a while because he had changed his phone number.  We got his new number and then he told us that he would shortly come meet us in the park.  He kept his word and met us there shortly after.  He brought his girlfriend with him and we taught them both the Restoration.  We gave them both copies of The Book of Mormon and assigned them a chapter to read.  Later that day, he called us and thanked us for the chapter and for the message that we had shared with them.

Things keep happening here in Trieste, which is really awesome!  This week, transfer calls are coming and that makes me a little nervous.  I don't want to leave all of this good work that's going on.  I don't think the chances are big that I'm out of here...but you never know.

My mom told me that I can't just "plug on" anymore....so I guess I will have to come up with another way to describe the work haha.  Just speeding a long with lots of enthusiasm and miracles!  Love you all!  Buona settimana.  Ciao!

-Anziano Cody Petterborg

No comments:

Post a Comment